1) - Develop annual operational plans and budgets for the Preschool to realize the long term strategy, ensure that the school is optimally staffed to deliver the business objectives of revenue and profit.
2) - Provide professional leadership in terms of curriculum delivery and teacher development in order to deliver consistently high standards of education.
3) - Be In charge of admission in the school, preparation of school timetable, allocation of duties, and shall provide necessary facilities to the teachers in the discharge of their duties.
4) - Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
5) - Promote the physical wellbeing of the pupil, ensure high standard of cleanliness and health habits.
6) - Establish and maintain good customer relationships between a) Students and teachers b) Parents and teachers and c) the school and the community in order to widen the education horizons of students, build good community relations and favorably project the image of the school.
7) - Provide parents with timely feedback about the academic and general progress of their children, in order to create a partnership, ensure the students growth and progress in the school.
8) - Organize Parent-teacher meetings for this purpose.
Posted By Consultant