We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to Chairman to perform clerical tasks in a well-organized and timely way. You will need to act proactively and without guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of people with whom you work with.
1) - Be the point of contact between the Chairman and company employees/clients and manage information flow
2) - Manage Chairman's diaries and arrange their daily schedule (set up meetings, travel, speaking engagements)
3) - Oversee the performance of other clerical and administrative staff
4) - Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
5) - Format information for internal and external communication â€“ memos, emails, presentations, reports
6) - Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
7) - Devise and maintain office filing system
Skill Set Required:
1) - Any Graduate degree from a reputable university.
2) - Proven working experience as a executive assistant.
3) - Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency.
4) - Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
5) - Skilled in Shorthand writing not mandatory but prefered.
6) - Aware of the latest office gadgets and applications.
7) - Acquainted with office management systems and procedures.
8) - Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
9) - Discretion and confidentiality.
TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd incorporated in 2006, they are in the business of creating and delivering products that are intended to help you and your family stay safe in todayâ€™s turbulent world. The company operates the worldâ€™s largest privately managed emergency service â€“ in India 55100 Emergency AlertsTM with Airtel and Vodafone. We also partner with Axiata, Verizon Wireless, Cisco, Dell, Microsoft, and Oracle, among others.
We were recently named as one of Indiaâ€™s Top 20 software development companies.
Today lakhs of people feel safer and their families have peace of mind because of the work we do. During the J&K floods of 2014 nearly 29,000 families reconnected with their lost members due the companyâ€™s service. Over 1.3 Lakh people benefitted from the service during the 2013 Uttarakhand devastation.
In keeping with the companyâ€™s motto, â€˜Dare to Dreamâ€™, every employee is encouraged to try new things, research new ideas, participate in developing new technology solutions and most importantly express themselves. Extensive mentoring, training, opportunities to participate in think tanks and conferences, talk to peers and domain experts, reviews and performance driven growth opportunities are provided to every employee. Birthdays, work anniversaries and major milestones are all celebrated. â€˜Desi chaiâ€™ is served with pride. All in all, TBM is a great place to work and grow.
Posted By Consultant