Roles and Responsibilities:
1) - Inspecting buildings to identify maintenance issues
2) - Conducting Surveys on client site for Technical fault
3) - Exploring vendors/contractors for outstation sites
4) - Submitting quotations to the client and coordination with client for approval of the same
5) - Coordination with technical team and respective departments
6) - Administrative duties include creating periodic reports
7) - Maintaining inventory supplies
1) - Ability to identify and implement efficient paths of action to finish the assigned work.
2) - Ability to exercise independent judgment.
3) - Ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with team members.
4) - Should be able to test, calibrate, diagnose, and repair various devices.
5) - Good communication and organization skills.
6) - Ability to identify technical malfunctions in electrical units.
7) - Sound understanding of handling and using electrical repair tools and equipments
8) - Ability to handle manpower.