1) - Must be at least 21 years of age.
2) - Must be legal to work in the United States (A citizen or national of the United States, a lawful permanent resident, or an alien authorized to work);
3) - Must be in possession of a valid United States or foreign passport with applicable VISAs. Must have the right to travel freely in and out of the United States, to and from all cities served by Compass Airlines without restriction. Passport must include legal name.
4) - Must agree to take and successfully pass a mandatory pre-employment drug screen, and must be willing to submit to random drug/alcohol testing;
5) - Must agree to a 10-year background history, which the Company will confirm;
6) - Will be required to successfully complete Inflight Training;
7) - High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience;
8) - One year previous flight attendant experience preferred;
9) - Two years direct customer service experience preferred;
10) - Will be required to do everything to make sure that each customerâ€™s needs are always considered;
11) - Alternative work schedules (shift work);
12) - Outdoor exposure to weather;
13) - On-Call during normal off time (pager or beeper);
14) - Extensive business travel by air (more than six flights per year);
15) - Typically standing or walking during work;
16) - Must have 20/40 correctable vision in each eye;
17) - Must have a minimum height of 5â€™2â€ (without shoes);
18) - Must have ability to work days, nights, holidays, weekends and extended hours away from home;
19) - Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards;
20) - Must be willing to work on an on-call basis with little notice;
21) - Must be able to relocate to assigned domicile;
22) - Must have a reliable mode of transportation to and from the airport;
23) - Uses PC skills daily in order to perform duties. These include Microsoft Outlook for mail.