1) - Creating security solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
2) - Working on Core Java Platforms.
3) - Working on JSP, WEBSERVICES, SERVLET 3.0, STRUTS 1.3.8 & 2.0, EJB 3.0, HIBERNATE, HORNETQ, JAVA SCRIPT, SPRING, XML.
4) - Defining site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
5) - Designing and developing user interfaces to mobile applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
6) - Responsible for integrating applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
7) - Creating multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
8) - Working on complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
9) - Providing support to users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
10) - Keeping updates of job knowledge by researching new mobile application technologies and software products.
11) - Expected to express your opinion to help shape the design of the product.
12) - Creating products that will involve you from design to completion.
13) - Part of several initiatives that help people on a very large scale across many countries.
Skill Set Required:
1) - Some prior training courses in Java Development.
2) - Minimum 2yrs experience working and coding software as an JAVA Software Developer.
3) - Should have knowledge of J2EE Frameworks, ORMs and J2EE skills (Spring, Hibernate, Servlets3.0,STRUTS 1.3.8 & 2.0, HORNETO, EJB 3.0, Java Security, JMS, etc) DW toolsets like Business Objects, Oracle PDM/DRM/DataHub/Hyperion tools, IBM WebSphere tools, Rational Suite, Tibco, Informatica, Embarcadero Technologies, Global IDs / Metadata Crawler, XMLs and Design Patterns.
4) - Should have knowledge of Protocols SMPP, XMPP, HTTP, HTTPs.
5) - Experience of Java coding for performance, resilience, robustness and productivity.
6) - Should have good analytical and troubleshooting skills
7) - Advanced knowledge in Java or other languages like C++, C# or ObjectiveÂ¬C
8) - SelfÂ¬Learning, motivated, and disciplined attitude.
9) - High level of logic and reasoning skills.
10) - Java, Java Applets, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, Web User Interface Design, Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Object- Oriented Design (OOD), Multimedia Content Development, Software Debugging.
TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd incorporated in 2006, they are in the business of creating and delivering products that are intended to help you and your family stay safe in todayâ€™s turbulent world. The company operates the worldâ€™s largest privately managed emergency service â€“ in India 55100 Emergency AlertsTM with Airtel and Vodafone. We also partner with Axiata, Verizon Wireless, Cisco, Dell, Microsoft, and Oracle, among others.
We were recently named as one of Indiaâ€™s Top 20 software development companies.
Today lakhs of people feel safer and their families have peace of mind because of the work we do. During the J&K floods of 2014 nearly 29,000 families reconnected with their lost members due the companyâ€™s service. Over 1.3 Lakh people benefitted from the service during the 2013 Uttarakhand devastation.
In keeping with the companyâ€™s motto, â€˜Dare to Dreamâ€™, every employee is encouraged to try new things, research new ideas, participate in developing new technology solutions and most importantly express themselves. Extensive mentoring, training, opportunities to participate in think tanks and conferences, talk to peers and domain experts, reviews and performance driven growth opportunities are provided to every employee. Birthdays, work anniversaries and major milestones are all celebrated. â€˜Desi chaiâ€™ is served with pride. All in all, TBM is a great place to work and grow.
Posted By Consultant