1) - Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees.
2) - Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
3) - Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
4) - Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
5) - Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Project Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Performance Management, Project Management, Foster Teamwork, Supervision, Quality Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Results Driven, Delegation, Time Management, Proactive, Staffing.
Posted By Consultant