We are looking for a Python Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users and developing front ends for our websites. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end and integrating the front-end elements into the application.
1) - Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
2) - Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
3) - Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
4) - Implementation of security and data protection.
5) - Integration of data storage solutions (we can include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
Skill Set Required:
1) - Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django,Flask,etc depending on our technology stack).
2) - Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
3) - Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
4) - Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture .
5) - Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack).
7) - Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
8) - Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
9) - Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
10) - Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
11) - Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
12) - Strong unit test and debugging skills.
13) - SelfLearning, motivated, and disciplined attitude.
14) - Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
15) - High level of logic and reasoning skills.
TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd incorporated in 2006, they are in the business of creating and delivering products that are intended to help you and your family stay safe in todayâ€™s turbulent world. The company operates the worldâ€™s largest privately managed emergency service â€“ in India 55100 Emergency AlertsTM with Airtel and Vodafone. We also partner with Axiata, Verizon Wireless, Cisco, Dell, Microsoft, and Oracle, among others.
We were recently named as one of Indiaâ€™s Top 20 software development companies.
Today lakhs of people feel safer and their families have peace of mind because of the work we do. During the J&K floods of 2014 nearly 29,000 families reconnected with their lost members due the companyâ€™s service. Over 1.3 Lakh people benefitted from the service during the 2013 Uttarakhand devastation.
In keeping with the companyâ€™s motto, â€˜Dare to Dreamâ€™, every employee is encouraged to try new things, research new ideas, participate in developing new technology solutions and most importantly express themselves. Extensive mentoring, training, opportunities to participate in think tanks and conferences, talk to peers and domain experts, reviews and performance driven growth opportunities are provided to every employee. Birthdays, work anniversaries and major milestones are all celebrated. â€˜Desi chaiâ€™ is served with pride. All in all, TBM is a great place to work and grow.
Posted By Consultant