1) - Network Administration (including back up, security management, user account management, email systems including email web server, internet access, office systems and application support)
2) - Understanding in LAN/WAN architecture
3) - Create and maintain documents related to network configuration, network mapping, process and disaster recovery.
4) - Supports server, network and desktop hardware, software applications.
5) - Perform technology needs analysis.
6) - Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
7) - Test new software products and integrates products as require into the LAN environment.
8) - Plans, implements and supports the network and computing infrastructure plan.
9) - Design and support IP infrastructure and associated software
10) - Assists with technology planning through ongoing research and collaboration with other IT team members.
11) - Investigates new products and services based upon staff requests.
Knowledge and Experience:
1) - Experience in performing System Administration in UNIX/LINUX.
2) - Demonstrated knowledge of Windows/Linux server and desktop products.
3) - Demonstrated Knowledge of troubleshooting LAN.
4) - Working knowledge of current communication devices and protocols, server and desktop technologies.
5) - Experience in firewalls routers and switches.
6) - Must have knowledge of Subversion (SVN,GIT) , webservers.
7) - Strong hands on database administration and networking protocols.
8) - Establish and maintain network security.
9) - Ability to handle pressure environment.