1) - Works very closely with the business to understand talent needs and develop a comprehensive hiring plan by levels. Accountable for bulk hiring for the site (ITES division)
2) - Should have prior experience in handling End to End Recruitment of BPO/ITES segment.
3) - Should be the point of contact to internal stakeholders and business teams for fulfilling requirements.
4) - Create the JD with the business heads and Understand the Job descriptions and be accountable for end to end recruitment solutions.
5) - Own the complete recruitment cycle for all levels (Entry, Junior, Mid, Lead and Senior levels)
6) - Manage and develop a team of recruitment professionals.
7) - Utilizes optimum mix of channels (internal & external) to ensure timely closures in a cost effective manner.
8) - Create sourcing pipeline from various identified channels (viz., Job portals, Vendors and Employee Referrals, Networking sites, etc.)
9) - Telephonic screening of candidates and conducting the preliminary HR interview for assessing the suitability of candidate.
10) - Negotiate compensation packages, manage offer process and monitor progress on hiring until candidate joins Organization.
11) - Develop Talent pipelines for critical positions. Closing out offers for selected candidates, preparing offer letters and getting the candidates on-board within the stipulated timelines.
12) - Develop appropriate systems/process tools and mechanisms to ensure quick turnaround time (TAT) and enhance visibility of operations (MIS) across business.
13) - Conceptualize and implement development of different recruitment metrics and dashboard to understand health and effectiveness of the hiring process. Some of these include Fulfillment, Source Mix, Cycle Time, Cost per Hire, Recruiter efficiency, Conversion ratios etc.
14) - Design selection mechanisms and related tool kits to ensure rigorous and consistent hiring in the organization.
15) - The best fit individual is expected to be passionate about showing business talent needs and convincing excellent candidates.
16) - Constantly work on employer branding both at campus and in the marketplace.
Truworth BPO Services
Truworth BPO Services is the part of Truworth group of companies having its corporate office in Jaipur.
It is a 24 hour call center in the heart of the city with the state of the art facilities and work environment.
Truworth BPO services works on both domestic and international processes.
Posted By Consultant