1) - Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
2) - Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
3) - Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of companyâ€™s social content
4) - Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
5) - Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
6) - Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
7) - Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
1) - Proven working experience in social media or related field for minimum 6 months.
2) - Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), and presentation skills
3) - Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
4) - Adequate knowledge of web design, web development and Photoshop ect.
5) - Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
6) - Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
7) - BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
Posted By Consultant