1) - Recruiting, training, supervisingand appraising staff.
2) - Managing budgets.
3) - Maintaining statistical and financial records.
4) - Addressing and resolving customer issues and concerns.
5) - Team Management.
6) - Achieve Sales, walk-in and productivity targets.
7) - Handling day-to-day operations of the store.
8) - Managing staff at the store, encourage teamwork and responsibility among the staff members. To coach and mentor all store colleagues.
9) - Overall responsible for group of stores.
10) - Promoting and marketing the business.
11) - Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
12) - Maximising profitability and meeting sales targets.
Tata Teleservices Limited (TTL) spearheads the Tata Group's presence in the telecom sector. Incorporated in 1996, TTL is the pioneer of the CDMA 1x technology platform in India and embarked on a growth path after the acquisition of Hughes Telecom (India) Limited [renamed Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited] by the Tata Group in 2002. It launched mobile operations in January 2005 and today enjoys a pan-India presence through existing operations in all of India's 22 telecom Circles. The company is also the market leader in the fixed wireless telephony market and also enjoys leadership position in the enterprise space. Tata Teleservices Limited has established a significant presence in the GSM space, despite having entered the market less than three years ago in a joint venture with NTT DOCOMO of Japan, and offers differentiated products and services under the Tata DOCOMO brand name. Tata DOCOMO arises out of the Tata Group's strategic alliance with Japanese telecom major NTT DOCOMO in November 2008. Tata DOCOMO has a pan-India license to operate GSM telecom services and rolled out GSM services in all 18 telecom Circles where it received spectrum from the Governmet in the quick span of just over a year. Tata Teleservices Limited was also the first Indian private telecom operator to launch 3G services in India under the brand name Tata DOCOMO, with its 3G launch in all the nine telecom Circles where it bagged the 3G license in November 2010. In association with its NTT DOCOMO, the Company finds itself favorably positioned to leverage this first-mover advantage. Tata Teleservices Limited, along with Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited, serves over 85 million customers in more than 450,000 towns and villages across the country, with a bouquet of telephony services encompassing Mobile Services, Wireless Desktop Phones, Public Booth Telephony and Wireline Services across one unified and integrated brand-Tata DOCOMO.