Roles and Responsibilities:
1) - Defining the design approach and elements needed to achieve the improved user experience
2) - Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems encountered in development efforts
3) - Co-ordinates with technical team to understand the requirements, with QA and Content Management team on daily basis
4) - Responsible for daily and weekly status updates to all the stakeholders
5) - Co-ordination with concerned stakeholders in daily scrums.
1) - Good knowledge and working experience in Angular.js
2) - Knowledge in Backbone.js/React.js/Extjs will be added advantage
4) - Strong in JQuery, HTML and CSS3
5) - Must have knowledge of DOM implementation, Event binding
7) - Experience with CSS preprocessors LESS/SASS
8) - Responsive design using bootstrap (UI kit)
9) - Should be able to handle UI issues related to browser compatibility
10) - Working knowledge of web accessibility guidelines, data object and page optimization practices, etc.
11) - Experience with general User Experience concepts and ability to design highly effective user interfaces.
Posted By Consultant