Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016 - Homoeopathic Medical Officer Post - 263 Vacancy
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites application for the post of 263 Homeopathic Medical Officer in Class-II (Group-B) of State Service under Health & Family Welfare Department.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Homeopathic Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 263 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4600/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree in Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) or equivalent degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 32 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Career Marks.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ Pwd candidates of Odisha) through Challan at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 23.02.2016 to 22.03.2016. candidates may also send their print out/ hard copy of application duly signed under the declaration form along with fee deposit challan, copies of relevant certificates and in an envelope should be superscribed as the "Application for Ayurvedic Medical Officer" by registered post/ speed post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 08.04.2016.
|Starting Date For Submission of Online Application ||23.02.2016|
|Last Date for Applying ||22.03.2016|