Registration portal for AIIMS MBBS exam 2018 is now open
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) has opened the registration portal for the MBBS 2018 exam. Candidates who are interested in the exam can now apply for the same by visiting the official website-- aiimsexams.org. The exam is scheduled to conduct on May 26 and 27. The last date to apply for the exam is March 5 and results are expected in the month of June.
The entrance exam is conducted by the AIIMS to determine the eligibility of the candidates for the MBBS course offered at AIIMS New Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh, Raipur, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh) and Nagpur (Maharashtra).
A total of 800 seats are available in the above said institutions.
The choice of the examination city is important and candidates are required to fill the center very carefully.
Steps to register for the exam
- Register with your email ID
- Fill the form
- Make the payment
- Select the city for the exam
- Fill the qualification and address
- Upload the photo
- Take the print out of the application form
- Registration begins: February 5
- Last date to submit form: March 5
- Status of registration: March 20
- Admit card release: May 10
- Exam date: May 26 and 27 (two shifts each day)
- Result expected release date: June 18
- General and OBC category- 1500
- SC/ ST category- 1200
- PWBD candidates- no fees