Telangana to declare SSC results in the third week of May: Officials confirmed
The rumor “Telangana SSC result expected today” is making online rounds since the start of the day neither the board has released the results nor has made any official statement about the declaration of the results. However, on May 1 officials of the board have confirmed that the results will only be declared after Ma 10, 2019. The exams for class 10 were conducted by the board in the month of March-April. Once the results are released, they will be available on bse.telangana.gov.in and results.cgg.gov.in for the students to check them.
Last year, the results of class 10 were declared by the board on April 27 in which 83% of the students had qualified the exams.
Steps to check the Telangana SSC results for the 2019 exams
Once the results are released, candidates can visit the official website mentioned above and follow the steps written below to check their results:
- Visit the official website as mentioned above
- Click on the link for the TS SSC result link on the homepage of the website
- Enter your details on the new page in the prescribed format
- Submit the details
- Your result will appear on the screen
- Download the result and take the print out of the same for the future reference