WB Police Recruitment 2015 - Sub-Inspector,Assistant Sub - Inspector & Constable Post -  Vacancy
West Bengal Police invites application for the post of 35 Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector & Constable on contractual basis for manning interceptor boats in Costal Police Stations under Coastal Security Scheme.
- Job Location - Kolkata (West Bangal)
- Post Name - Sub Inspector (Technical)
- Number of Post - 5
- Post Name - Asstt. Sub-Inspector (Technical)
- Number of Post - 7
- Post Name - Constable. (Technical)
- Number of Post - 23
Sub-Inspector (Technical) - 29,000/-
Asstt. Sub-Inspector (Technical) - 22,000/-
Constable (Technical) - 18,000/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Sub-Inspector : Chief Petty Officer / Petty Officer in the Navy, Seaman Branch only (Navigation, Communication, Gunnery, Anti-Submarine Warfare, Clearance Driver and Survey.
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector : Petty Officer in Navy, Seaman Branch only (Navigation, Communication, Gunnery, Anti Submarine Warfare, Clearance Driver and Survey Recorders)
- For Constable : Leading Seaman / Seaman-1 / Seaman-II in Navy equivalent, all branches)
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 45 years as on 01.01.2015
How to apply:-
Willing candidates may download the Application Form from West Bengal Policewebsite (policewb.gov.in) and get it printed on 120 gsm A4 size paper and fill in thesame and affix stamp size photograph on the space provided for. Candidates have toenclose certificates as a proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, DischargeCertificate issued by the previous employer and send the same by post to "The Chairman,West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhavan (5th Floor), Block-DJ, Sector-II,Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 091". Candidates must superscribe the envelopecontaining the application forms with words "DO NOT FOLD DOG EAR OROTHERWISE DAMAGE THIS ENVELOPE OR ITS CONTENTS". The candidates shallhave to pay Rs. 150 (Rupees one hundred fifty) only as examination fees in the form ofIndian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft from State Bank of India (SBI) only drawn infavour of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board payable at Kolkata. Application Formswith Demand Draft other than from SBI shall be rejected. Candidates from ScheduleCaste/Schedule Tribe category need not pay Application fees. However, the SC and STcandidates from other States will be treated as Unreserved Category and need to pay the requisite fees. The filled in Application Form must reach this office by 20/11/ 2015.
- Download Application Form - click here
- Last Date for Applying - 11 November 2015