West Bangal Recruitment 2016 - Medical Officer, Tuberculosis Health visitor & Various Post 08
Feb 26, 2016
District Health & Family Welfare Samity (RNTCP), Howrah, Government of West Bengal invites application for the post of 08 Medical Officer, Tuberculosis Health visitor & Various Vacancies.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Tuberculosis Health visitor
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17720/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification :
- Medical Officer : MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical council of India; must have completed compulsory rotatory internship.
- Tuberculosis Health visitor : Graduate or Intermediate and experience of working as MPW/ LHV/ ANM/ Health worker / Certificate or higher course in Health Education / Counselling or Tuberculosis health visitor's recognized course. And certificate course in computer operation.
- Nationality : Indian
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may appear in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, One colour passport size photograph & two wheeler licence at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : DNB Hall, Howrah District Hospital Campus.
|Interview Date ||29.02.2016 at 11:00 AM|