Guidelines For Blog Posting
Free flow of knowledge has long been our guiding principle. Keeping the same in mind, we have opened up our blog section for all the users who wish to contribute and gain a global audience for their thoughts.
If you are interested in submitting a blog, kindly go through the below mentioned guidelines. It must be noted that only the blogs adhering to all the given guidelines would be finally published at Brainbuxa.com. Please note that Brainbuxa is a highly respected name in India’s education scene and we strive to match our content with our image. We would expect the same from you.
Also, before submitting your blog, please go through the copyright notice.
Due to a high response rate and rigorous internal quality checks, we may not be able to publish all the articles. However, we highly appreciate all the efforts that you put in while writing. If the article is not published by us, you are free to publish it on any other platform.
- Watch your words – All the write-ups must be between 400 and 1000 words.
- Copyright Free – Once the article is submitted to us, the writer ceases to have any copyright over the article. It becomes the property of Brainbuxa.com and must not be published anywhere else.
- Plagiarism intolerant – Needless to say, all the articles need to the unique and free from any plagiarism. If any article is found to be plagiarized, we won’t accept any further entries from the same user.
- No Promotion – We do not accept any promotional content. No promotional blogs would be published.
- Education related – We are an Education and Career Portal, trying to include Learing in all Forms. All our blogs relate to the field of education and learning only. Make sure that your entry follows this rule. Only educative content would be published in the form of blogs.
- Topic to cover – Some of the topics around which your blog can revolve include Education, Start-ups, Learning, Career, Jobs, Exams, Results and Lifestyle learning.
- Suitable for all – Brainbuxa gets visitors from all age groups and from all parts of the globe. Hence, we do not allow any offensive or adult content on our portal.
- Brainbuxa’s decision is final and binding – The editorial team at Brainbuxa holds complete discretion over which blogs to publish and which ones to reject. Under no circumstances would be the team be questioned on its decision. The team does not owe any explanation to anyone. The team would decide if a blog is to be published, rejected or removed after publishing.
- Top quality – We take pride in presenting top quality content to our readers from all across the globe. In order to keep up the same, we expect all the blogs to be free from any grammatical, spelling or factual errors.
- No Hyperlinks – Blogs containing hyperlinks would not be published on the portal.