For 2018-19, BrainBuxa is creating a new scholarship for students interested in pursuing their career in management.
About the scholarship
BrainBuxa, a leading information provider of several educational studies, will award a scholarship of $1000 to an outstanding college student pursuing studies in management field.
1. The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States/ Europe/Australia;
2. Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.5 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship;
3. Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor's degree which can be in the fields of management or in another technical discipline such as physics or mathematics and other relevant fields with an interest in the field of management and/or online Education.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, submit the following:
1. Write a 1000-word essay about "Future Trends in the Field of Online Education";
2. Create a visual infographic to accompany your essay;
3. Be sure that both your essay and infographic are detailed, well-written and are based on information that is well-researched;
4. Include a cover letter. Be sure to include your name, your college, college year, graduating year and intended major. In your cover letter, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application;
To apply, submit your scholarship application to [email protected] To be considered for the 2018 award, entries must be received no later than July 2, 2018.